There’s A Lake Where You Can Swim With Jellyfish That Won’t Sting You
There is a magical lake in the Rock Islands of Palau where you can swim with the jellyfish worry-free.
The lake became a tourist attraction and people can go swimming and snorkeling with them.
The jellyfish lost their stingers over the years because they don’t need them to fight off predators.
ok but have u guys SEEN dylans hands
have you guys SEEN dylans lips
have you guys SEEN dylans smile
have you guys SEEN dylans body
have you guYS SEEN HIS ASS???????????????
HAVE YOU SEEN HIS SIDE PROFILE?!?!
Have you see his Crotch in those khaki pants he loves to wear
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING